This job is no longer available
We are currently looking for a Trainee – Project Management (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 136 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Trainee for Project Management (m/f), you will learn to coordinate the smooth and timely development process of our games, working closely with an experienced Project Manager. This position is aimed at professionals starting their careers in project management and career changers.
- Coordination support for our online games production procedures
- Planning, management and control of development processes
- Process optimization through communication, conflict management and time management
- Close cooperation and coordination with the leads from the Game Development Dept.
- Initial relevant working experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, social skills and the ability to solve problems
- Assertiveness and team skills
- Very good knowledge of English and German, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Numerous opportunities for further training, team events, a range of other benefits and a healthy work-life balance
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Trainee – Project Management” to Laura Becker, email@example.com.
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9