This job is no longer available
AAA Guildford based Studio are currently recruiting for a Technical Animator for a 12 month contract to help implement, manage and maintain the rigging and animation tools sets for an upcoming title which forms part of a high profile, multi-million selling franchise.
Your main focus will be to continually develop the studios in house rigging tools ensuring that this meets the high expectations of the award winning animation team.
• Develop the studios in house rigging tool, ensuring that the animation work runs smoothly
• Identify areas of the rigging pipeline that can be optimised and streamlined
• Develop rigging prototypes
• Previous experience of developing and working with procedural rigging tools.
• Strong rigging ability
• At least one AAA title
• A basic understanding of the animation teams needs and requirements
• Knowledge of Maya, Python, PyQt and PyMel
If you are interested in this vacancy then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org