This job is no longer available
Criterion is a multi-award winning developer, best known for the hit Burnout series and is amongst the best game studios in the world with a world class team of game makers at its heart.
Most recently, Criterion were responsible for Need For Speed Most Wanted. The Need For Speed series has been labelled “the bestselling racing brand in the gaming world” after franchise sales topped 100 million copies. Criterion's latest instalment received rave reviews from critics and won a ton of awards. This follows Criterion developed Hot Pursuit, which became the highest rated Need For Speed title ever and set a new bar for online excellence with its BAFTA winning innovative Autolog feature set.
Criterion Games provides a stable studio atmosphere and is backed by Electronic Arts, the world's largest publisher and developer of video games. Located in Guildford town cen0074re, within leafy Surrey, we're only a short 40 minute train journey from London and all its entertainment.
To be a part of this talented team you need to be passionate about games and committed to being the best in the world at what you do. You need to know what matters to the people who play our games and be passionate about surpassing their and our, expectations. In return we offer the chance to work with the foremost talent in Europe in an upwardly mobile studio where professional growth of our employees is at the heart of how we operate.
We are hiring and actively looking to add the world's top talent to our team. This is a very exciting time at Criterion Games and anyone that joins us will be working on top selling, world class games, on cutting edge hardware in an extremely creative environment.
Criterion Games is looking for talented Video Editor to work on the world's number one, multi award winning, arcade racing franchise. You'll be part of a Cinematic Marketing Team based within EA's BAFTA award winning Criterion Games studio; with responsibility for bringing to life the visceral, brutal car action Criterion is critically acclaimed, trusted and renowned for.
· Create edited video content for consumer: trailers, demos, viral videos, instructional presentations, for internal and external audiences
· Work collaboratively with Marketing and Production
· Responsible for setting up and maintaining a video editing suite
· Help define workflow
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Extensive editing/compositing experience for trailers / promos
· Motion graphics and titling experience with excellent colour / grading skills
· Must be proficient in Premiere or Final Cut Pro as well as After Effects and Photoshop
· Familiar with encoding workflows
· Able to trouble shoot issues that may arise within the workstation environment
· Ability to perform under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines
· Colour manipulation expertise
· Knowledge in Eyeon Fusion or Foundry Nuke is a plus
· Basic sound design abilities