This job is no longer available
Roll7 are an indie games studio based in South London, we’ve worked on many platforms from PC to iOS as well as developing brain controlled software for the NeuroSky. Our focus is on creating fun, addictive games with a dash of the 90’s hard-core gaming that we grew up on! Our latest iOS title Gets to the Exit scored 8/10 in the October ‘12 issue of EDGE magazine and our next title is going to be even more awesome!
We are looking for a C++ developer to lead a small team in the development of an exclusive new project . You will be involved for the entire project, from initial development until the game is published. We love making games, and you should too. You need to be self-motivated, passionate and willing to go the extra mile to make the project happen.
- Previous Console Programming Experience (preferably on PS Vita, PS3 or similar)
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Experience building frameworks for 2D sprite based games.
- Practical knowledge of design patterns used in game development.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure external and internal milestones are hit
- Team Player
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Passion for Games
- Previous Experience as a lead developer.
- Interest in Extreme sports.
Please note that this is a temporary contract position which will start in February 2013 and run until October 2013. To apply for the role, you must be able to work on the premises in South London.
Interview will be in 2 stages, with portfolio required at 1st stage.