This job is no longer available
We are now looking for a Software Engineer Online. You will design, develop and support online features such as authentication, matchmaking, server browser, statistics, etc. for DICE's future titles. Both on a client level as well as on a backend level.
What skills does DICE look for?
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge
- 3+ years of software engineering experience from the games industry or equivalent experience (developing for concurrency, memory and/or performance)
- Experience of scalable distributed systems, including performance & storage considerations
- Low-level networking knowledge • Self-motivated with a strong sense of quality
- Strong language skills - excellent spoken and written English
- Good understanding of databases and efficient data storage
- Familiar with python, ruby, perl or similar scripting languages
- Comfortable working with Unix type systems